Flip Paints - Top Coat
Flip Paints' Top Coat is a flexible, water based protective clear finish for interior surfaces.
The waxed satin finish provides exceptional protection of high usage surfaces with minimal yellowing.
• Stir thoroughly before and during use
• Use directly on stained or bare timber.
• Apply 2-3 coats, with a light sand between.
• Water wash up Touch dry in 30 minutes, allow 3 hours between coats.
• Fully cured after 7 days.
Flip Top Coat should not be used if the temperature is below 10oc or above 30oc or if the relative humidity is over 85%.
Coverage 12-14sqm per litre,
Flip Top Coat is manufactured in Australia.