Flip Paints - Timber Stain
Flip Stains deliver a soft translucent wash, reminiscent of Scandinavian limed timber.
They provide a matt finish in a select range of colours.
White - White wash and light white timber finish
Light Brown - Achieve an oak type finish
Dark Brown - Walnut deep colour
• For best result use on bare/sanded timber surfaces.
• Sand to remove existing stain.
• Build coats to achieve look and colour.
• Stir well and apply with brush or sponge with the grain.
• Finish with Flip Paints Top Coat.
Allow 4 hours between coats, with light sanding if required.
Allow overnight drying before applying top coat.
Flip Stain should not be used if the temperature is below 10oc or above 30oc or if the relative humidity is over 85%.
Coverage 12-15sqm per litre,
Flip Stains are manufactured in Australia.